Thursday 26 January 2012

Hope in Motion

Hello fellow blog readers,

This is my first blog of many to come which I would like to dedicate to a major chronic disease, breast cancer.
For those who would like to know who I am a little better, my name is Deana. I am a post-secondary undergraduate student hoping to major in Kinesiology. When I am not in school or working I like spending my spare time by playing volleyball or basketball, knitting, and going out with friends.

...........................................................................................

In regards to my topic, I had a grandmother and a great grandmother who passed away from breast cancer, and my mom who is a survivor. It seems to me that there is a trend for this chronic disease in my family, hence why this topic is so dear to me. In a way, I hope that those who are reading my blogs about breast cancer will understand that they are not alone and, perhaps, acquire a few new facts that they do not already know.
For me, because I am at higher risk, I would like to learn mainly about prevention which I believe is the best “treatment.” Like I have always thought, it is always better to try to avoid a disease than to become diagnosed with one and having only a possibility of it being cured. I would also like to learn about how to help cope in these types of situations because when my mom went into treatment, I was worried almost every day and night. It drove my stress levels through the roof, I could not sleep as I was always having those “what if” thoughts, and not to mention, it brought buckets full of tears.
So, with my first blog underway, whether it is you or a loved one fighting cancer, my main message would be to always have hope.
Hope for you.
Hope for your loved ones.
And hopefully one day, hope to find a cure.

1 comment:

  1. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete